Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Recap: 2015 in pictures

Happy New Year! I hope your New Years celebrations were glamorous.
I spent the New Year in Stockholm with my boyfriend dancing lindy hop at the Snowball.

I thought I'd make a little compilation of the year 2015 with my most liked Instagram photos. So here you go:

I got to see the nature's beauty when visiting my grandparent's place in the north. It was super cold and everything was covered in frost that glimmered like tiny diamonds in the sun. I also witnessed an amazing display of northern lights here in my home town



I also of course did some knitting and sewing





As well as baking and cooking



I also had the best travel year so far traveling the world with my boyfriend. We did Prague in Czech Republic, Copenhagen in Denmark, Amsterdam in Netherlands and Washington DC, Cape May and Colorado in USA and spent the New Years eve in Stockholm,Sweden



I hope your year was at least as awesome as mine. May this year bring a lot of new adventures as well :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Amazing photos!!! It's always been my dream to see the Northern Lights!
    Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...