Monday, 1 December 2014

Insta-November

It's the 1st of December and we're that much closer Christmas holidays. I thought  I'd make a November collage according my my Instagram account. I haven't done these before, but hey, better late than never, right?


1. Getting ready for a swing dance Halloween party. I went as a ghoulish flapper
2. Dancing our butts off
3. Cute fabric found inside a vintage pattern envelope
4. We also got the first snow of the year. Whole 20 cm of it
5. But the next day all the snow started to melt away
6. A bouquet of flowers from my baby
7. Gomez liking my new bed cover
8. Finally a mini thanks giving dinner I did with my sweetheart, including a roasted chicken, rye bread stuffing, green beans, whipped sweet potato, pecan pie and fig-cranberry jam.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic post, lovely photos. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and excellent twisting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...