Friday, 14 February 2014

Vapriikki-Vintage 2014

Happy Valentine's day, my dear readers!

Here are a few photos I took from the vintage fair last weekend. I was selling at mu own spot, but had a little time to look around and buy something small... Shoes! I bought shoes. But since I haven't gotten a decent photo of them in this gloominess, I'll show them to you later, hopefully in action when the snow melts away.


hats and scarves from Cherise at Vapriikki-Vintage 2014
Some of my things


S/S 2014 dress from CheriseDesign
A dress made in a new fabric I designed and had made at Spoonflower


Lovely vintage ladies

Oh why do I not have size 2 feet?

Helsinki traditional jazz dance company showing blues dance
Helsinki traditional jazz dance company showing blues dance

A vintage fashion show. I had a part in the 30's and 50's sections :D
And here's what I wore for the second day. I bought this ensemble from the theatre's flea market and I believe it to be early 50s. The belt is new and the shoes are from Clark's.

early 50s ensemble

7 comments:

  1. Dear you are so beautiful!! This pink suit is lovely! Kissssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I'm not very used to wearing pink, but this suit is pretty nice :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty girl,this pink dress makes you so nice
    No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
    thank you for sharing this to us ,enjoy here
    love the photos all!!!
    Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog
    hope you can check my blog and share beauty:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dreamed to go to that fair...But circumstances were against me...You're gorgeous, your style and creativity amazed me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear you couldn't make it. Perhaps you'll be able to come to the next one or the summer vintage fair :)

      Delete
  4. the flamingo dress looks so amazingly summery and fun ... and the flamingo coloured 50s suit from the theater market looks wonderful with your red hair. wow. such a great find.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...