Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2013 in outifts

The year has come to an end and the new one's just around the corner. I didn't make any official new year's resolutions last year because I know I wouldn't keep them anyway, ahem. I was going to make a collage of all the outfits I've posted during the year, but there must have been closer to 30! I had to cut down a little, so I'm just going to post the vintage ones.

60's cocktail dress at Burlesque Cocktail -party

50's hawaiian dress at Race Coast Rockin' fest

50's dress at Uusikaupunki

My favourite 40's dress

and a 50's summer dress

My first 50's knitted suit

As Wednesday Addams wearing a 40's dress
Did you make any promises for the new year? Did you keep the promises you made last year?

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I love the last one and the one before the last one. Really chic!
    I don't make resolutions anymore. Never keep them anyway. :-)

    xoxo, Saperlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cocktail dress and knitted suit!
    -Emily

    Emily's Vintage Visions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it touched me a lot that you enjoyed my blog ! Il also really happy to speak in English, because I always speak in French here ;)
    I really like yours Thats why I join it , looking forward to see other posts from you :D

    P.s: your French is great girl !
    Xoxo,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have to admit my bf helped a little: he's French, but we mostly communicate in English. I find it easier to write French than to speak it, that way there’s more time to gather my thoughts and get things correctly :)

      Thank you for joining in, I hope you enjoy reading my blog further! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...