Friday, 15 November 2013

What I've been up to

You may have noticed my posts have been quite few lately. I've been quite busy with work and I've also filled my evenings with hobbies. Instead of just babbling I thought it would be more fun to make a photo collage of what I've been up to :)


1. I did a design market last weekend. It went great. I shared the spot with Geneva from Rusetti Rosett. Those are her earrings in the picture.
2. I just finished a small wholesale order. These dresses will be sold in a travelling Pop Up shop in Denmark in the near future. How exciting!
3. I finally finished a knitting project I started last winter, but I'll tell you more about it in a separate post.
5. I've bee going to ballet lessons again. I did it for a few years when I was a kid and a few lessons here and there in my teens, but now I've picked it up again. I'm so excited to get back on pointés after so many years. (Sticking ribbons - such a rookie mistake :D)
6. Just a quick dress I made to wear at the Design market. I wanted to make it so that it could also be worn when dancing, but perhaps I'll dedicate a proper post for that too.

So yeah, as you can see I've been keeping myself pretty bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...