Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Paisley and pink

Here's an other 50's dress I've purchased lately. I wanted a casual summer dress for those hot days, when you just want to dress easy breezy casual. I found this dress from Hollie Point Vintage.

The dress has tiny paisley patterns on white background and pink piping on the sleeves and collar.

50s vintage paisley summer dress
Dress: 50s vintage
belt: trifted
shoes: 70s vintage
sun glasses: vintage from a private collector


50s vintage paisley summer dress

You might have noticed my hair has gotten darker since my latest Henna experiments. It was a little too light orange for my features so I decided to do one last chemical dye and put some mahogany brown from Garnier's new Olia range. The colour, to my delight, turned out to be the exact same shade as my ends that hadn't bleached out quite as well. So now I'm quite happy with the colours, it's the right lightness for my skin and brows and I like how the Henna red gleams in the sunlight.

50s vintage paisley summer dress

Also I noticed that my blog has reached over 200 followers! Woot woot! So I was thinking about putting up a little give-away for you all. I'm still trying to figure out what it could be, though, so stay tuned for more on that matter :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations with getting over 200 followers!

    That is such a lovely dress! And I love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress. I love the pink piping detail. And congratulations on reaching 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a lovely dress here! i love the print! i would wear this in a heartbeat.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dreaming of such a dress! Lovely.

    BTW, jos tilaa tuolta lätäkön toiselta puolelta vintage-vaatteen, meneekö siitä tullia/alvit?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...