Wednesday, 24 July 2013

My new favourite dress a.k.a outfit post

I wonder how many times I've said that about various dresses. 
This is my current favourite though and one of my most recent acquires. I found this little treasure on Etsy from Hollie Point Vintage. I thought it looked interesting and it was even on discount so I went ahead. While it was on it's way though I had a few moments of doubt, but when I took it out of the envelope and put it on all the doubt was gone. It was perfect. Just what my wardrobe needs: A nice everyday dress with a little something. This will definitely become a wardrobe staple.

40s vintage black rayon dress at Vintage Follies

40s vintage black rayon dress at Vintage Follies
It has pockets! 8D

Dress: 40's vintage from Etsy
Belt: trifted
Shoes: Bronx, refashioned
Bangles: vintage from a private seller

10 comments:

  1. Pockets! Yei! I love the dress - you make it work girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, pockets are always an extra bonus ;D

      Delete
  2. Ahh perfection! Upeat yksityiskohdat, kaulusta myöten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaulus oli juuri se, mitä hieman epäilin liian tätimäiseksi, mutta muutin mieltäni hyvin äkkiä, kun sain mekon päälle :D

      Delete
  3. I love your dress! Great collar! And I love that the button holes are in a contrasting color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say that you achieved a vintage look! That black dress perfectly fits you like it was really made for you. Just be confident and wear the clothes that you feel like wearing, Cherise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      It sometimes takes a little courage to wear something that I'm not used to. Like in this case the large collar on the dress. Often all the doubt fades though after a few wears.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...