Saturday, 18 May 2013

The go to -outfit

You know those stupid-ugly-fat -days, when everything you put on looks stupid and you just feel outright drab - no matter what anyone else says? Sure you do. Everyone gets those sometimes. I get those too. When one of those days strikes I have one go to -outfit that always makes me feel like a decent human being again and not feel too self-conscious.

I made these 40s style dungarees as a sample for my summer collection to test how they wear, and they were a hit! They're cute and look good with almost any cardigan or blouse. Plus they're slimming and comfy! Today I wore them with a red cardigan and red clogs. You can't see it in the (crappy phone)pictures, but there are actually huge pockets on the front too.

40s style dungarees by Cherise

40s style dungarees by Cherise

What's your go to -outfit?

6 comments:

  1. Love this look! Very Rosie the Riveter!

    The Fictionista
    {sean-mackenzie.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Am having one to many feeling fat and drab days lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab! I know what you mean about "fat/drab days"

    You certainly look neither in this ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your overalls! You make some of the best things.

    My go to is high waisted Freddies & a cute 1940's blouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendi :) I would deffo need some regular jeans as well, similar to the Freddie's.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...