Monday, 20 May 2013

Lets take a look at the autumn fashions

For many of you summer is already here and we're not far from it in Finland either. We're packing away our winter garments and planning our summer wardrobes, but designers are way ahead of us. They've already launched their autumn/winter 2013-14 collections and are probably thinking about next spring already.

Once in a while I take a moment to browse through the high fashion collections to get an idea of what will be in the next season, for work and for inspiration.

Here are my favourite picks from the runway:

Valentino autumn winter 2013 2014 black mini dress
Valentino A/W 13-14
I love this little black 60's style dress from Valentino, very Wednesday Adams.

Valentino autumn winter 2013 2014 blue and white mini dress and coat
Valentino A/W 2013-14
In this ensemble I especially enjoy the icy blue floral pattern on white.
Alexander McQueen autumn winter 2013 2014 gold and white pearl applique corset
Alexander McQueen A/W 2013-14
Look at that gorgeous detailing, just look at it, amazing.
Chanel autumn winter 2013 2014 knit dress and cardigan
Chanel A/W 2013-14
Chanel actually wasn't one of my favourites this season, but I did like this casual 60's style knit outfit very much. And the model reminds me of Brigitte Bardot ;)
lanvin autumn winter 2013 2014 little black dress
Lanvin A/W 2013-2014
Lanvin also left me a little cold this time, but I just couldn't pass this gorgeous bustle-sash-thingy little black dress + I love the jewellery on the model.
red valentino autumn winter 2013 2014 cream and floral mini dress slavic
Red Valentino A7W 2013-14
The Red Valentino collection was my absolute favourite this season. I just love the rich Slavic patterns and colours and the retro doll-like shapes. I want them all!

red valentino autumn winter 2013 2014 fashion trendsred valentino autumn winter 2013 2014 black velvet womens' suit
Red Valentino A/W 2013-14
I mean, how cute is this outfit!
Conclusion? Dig up your baby-dolls and slack, 'cause it looks like the late 60's, simple shapes with rich colours will be en vogue next fall and winter!

2 comments:

  1. Valentino is my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Red Valentino line this time around!

    Wendi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...