Sunday, 28 April 2013

And so the winter has turned to spring

Well hello there! Sorry for the silence. That's only because not much has been going on since my last post. I haven't finished any old projects or started any new ones that I could report about. So I thought I'd just share some random photos I've taken during the last couple months and haven't really got a chance to share yet. 

Have a great Sunday evening!


View over the lake Näsijärvi in winter via Vintage Follies
It wasn't that long ago that we still had this. There is a big lake near where we live and a lot of people would go walk on the ice. There's a little light house in the middle of the lake about 1,5 km from the shore and you could walk there and enjoy hot beverages.

I picked up drawing again. Last time I drew other than some messy sketches of clothes was probably at school more than 3 years ago.

Hawaiian style Rocket Dog shoes
Now who wouldn't love a new pair of pretty shoes? I know I do! Especially when you find on Sale for ridiculously cheap.
Sushis at the Japanese restaurant Maruseki
Went to the sushi restaurant and tried some really weird looking stuff. It was good though!
And this is what it looks like now. It's still  quite chilly outside, but the sun is really warm and the first little flowers are pushing through. Notice the bumble bee there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...