Monday, 25 March 2013

Secret Garden

Hello and happy Monday! It's finally starting to feel like spring around here: the sun is warm and the snow and ice are melting faster every day. I also received the photos from last Tuesday from the photographer and I am sold! It's a good time to get my new collection online as people are planning their new summer wardrobes.

Messieurs-dames, I present to you:
Secret Garden S/S 2013

All photos ©Eliza Rask
Model: Jasmin Lier

50s style Shelley -dress by Cherise
Shelley -dress available
on Etsy
and my web boutique

50s style Virginia -dress by Cherise
Virginia -dress available
on Etsy
and my web boutique

50s style Yvonne -dress by Cherise
Yvonne -dress available
on Etsy
and my web boutique

50s style Dolores -dress by Cherise
Dolores -dress in cream available on
Etsy and my web boutique

50s style Dolores -dress by Cherise
Dolores -dress in red available on
Etsy and my web boutique
40s style dungarees by Cherise
Lana -trousers available on
Etsy and my web boutique

4 comments:

  1. I love all dresses. Want to have it all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like them! :)

      Delete
  2. They're all beauties, I love the prints, the style, they're just all fabulous and I'm sure they will sell quick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...