Thursday, 24 January 2013

Lady in red

Just a quick outfit post today. I haven't done those in a long time, mainly because it's always so dark outside and the artificial light in our apartment isn’t enough to produce decent photos. Yesterday morning was nice and sunny, so why not take advantage of it!

I bought this 50's-60's dress from Etsy. It's made of thin wool tricot fabric with a pleated skirt. I especially like the detail on the bodice. The belt isn't original as it has gone missing.



The shoes are from Minna Parikka and bought last autumn from their moving sale. Oh, all that eye candy they had to offer! Unfortunately I could only afford one pair, even with the 40% discount.



Here's also a little sneek-a-peek to what's on my sewing table at the moment. Can you guess what it is?




6 comments:

  1. Ihana, ihana mekko! ja nuo kengät, olen haaveillut jo niin kauan juuri tuollaisista Minna Parikan punaisista korkokengistä, voisi kai sitä säästämisen aloittaa :) Upeat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, Sara! :)

      Harmi, ettei Parikan vanhimpia malleja valmisteta enää. Ne olivat minusta kaikkein ihanimpia!

      Delete
  2. This shoes are a dream!! I love your look! Kisssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't know if I even dare use them outside so I wouldn't ruin them :D

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic outfit form head to toe!

    HRF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...