Sunday, 30 December 2012

New hair

So I finally did it. I cut my hair. I had been talking about trying the 40's femme fatale hair cut since this autumn to my hair dresser friend. Now that he's moving to an other city and it was my last chance to have him do my hair I decided to give it a go. My hair had grown almost down to my waist so I have to admit I was a tad bit nervous and asked for a slightly longer version than shown on the book 1940s hairstyles by Daniela Turudich ending up with hair slightly over the shoulder line.

My hair in its natural state before the cut

I'm very happy how the cut turned out and I think the curls set much nicer now with less length. It is weird though how you would think it's easier to handle shorter hair, but now that all the tangly parts are gone, my hair is so slippery it's going to take some time getting used to.

Gee do I look tired :D

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Absolutely gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geee, it's so pretty!
    I have looong hair as well, don't know if I have the courage to cut it of, but you inspired me! Thanks! And happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tante blaa! The great thing is that hair will always grow back, if you don't like the cut :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful!! So pretty!! Ohhhhhhhhh kisssss and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elena! Happy new year to you too! :)

      Delete
  4. Vau, ihan älyttömän kauniit nuo hiukset! :) Sopii siulle tosi hyvin.^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...