Sunday, 4 November 2012

Recently acquired

I've been keeping an eye out for a pair of golden or silver coloured heels for a while now and when I finally came across these 50's sling back stilettos I just couldn't leave them behind.



The shoes are from A'mano and almost like they were never worn (if you don't look at the soles).

I also got myself a "little" birthday present.
This 40's silk satin evening gown is also an Etsy find. Finally something that's long enough for me! I only needed to wash it and let out the waist darts at the back and it's ready to go. Now I just need an occasion...



That colour is really something. It's kind of coppery red / burnt orange. Loving it!

5 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing dress! Lovely colour on you too. I've been dressing up in my granny's Biba...

    Emalina
    www.kikiandthegypsy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! And the best part is: it wasn't even expensive :D

      Delete
  3. That dress is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear! i love this dress! the color is fantastic! kisssssssssss from Madrid

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...