Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Fintage Calendar for 2013

Source
 
You might remember me talking about the upcoming Fintage calendar now and then during the past year. Well now it's out! The calendar was entirely photographed and colored by the amazing photographer Jirina Alanko and modelled by the awsome people of Fintage. Including me!

The calendar is available to order from Fintage.net, if you're residing in Finland.

And on Etsy for international buyers.

The calendar is mostly written in Finnish, but it's also a beautiful piece of wall art with its old fashioned photography. If you you want one, don't hesitate to order as it's available in limited numbers. I got myself one too!


Source

Source

Source

2 comments:

  1. That calendar looks fun!

    Emalina
    www.kikiandthegypsy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's already in my living room thanks to Sylvie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...