Sunday, 25 November 2012

Fashion Check

I don't really follow the fashion world so much, but every now and then I take a moment to catch up on what's going on on the catwalk. It is part of my job as a clothing designer to know the ongoing and coming fashions. I have picked out some of my favourite ensembles that I found very inspiring and believe are going to effect my next collections. I have to say I was most inspired by Dolce & Gabbana although it has never been one of my favourites, whereas John Galliano was bit of a disappointment.

Mochino spring/summer 2013

Alexander McQueen

Valentino spring/summer 2013

Dolce & Gabbana spring/summer 2013

Dolce & Gabbana spring/summer 2013
Bottega Veneta spring /summer 2013
What do you think? Which ones were your favourites and what kind of elements would you like to see in my shop next summer?

4 comments:

  1. You have been given the Liebster Blog Award because of your wonderful blog...!
    If you go to my blog – http://jannie-vintagewindow.blogspot.com – you can find more information.
    I really hope you want to play along :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...