I just finished my new winter coat yesterday. I didn't really need one, but ofcourse I had to get one to match my new shoes I won from a Miss L Fire photo contest (I'll show you the shoes later).
I drafted the pattern myself and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Only thing I will have to fix in the pattern is lowering the front of the neckline a bit as it feels a tad bit too tight (I had to place the first button lower than I had intended because of this). I used a heavy weight coating wool and had the buttons covered with self fabric. Leo patterned buttons would have been a fun addition, but maybe I'll change them later, if I find a suitable fabric.
Hat: vintage from a car boot sale
Coat: self made
Shoes: Miss L Fire