Sunday, 5 August 2012

Ships Ashore!

Yesterday one of the best burlesque parties washed ashore as Ship Ahoy! took place in Mustalahti, Tampere. The place is nice and intimate with a large terrace area and pavilion to enjoy the show and drinks in fresh outside air. I didn't bring my camera as the wasn't room for it in my purse and it's also hard to get good photos in the dark, so I just decided to enjoy the show.

I made this dress myself maybe 6 months ago combining together 2 different 50's vintage patterns. For some reason the dress felt quite a bit smaller than when I made it, ahem. I guess it must have shrunk in my closet :D


8 comments:

  1. Oooh, this dress is beautiful and I love how you styled your hair. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! Are those Miss L Fire wedges? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the shoes are from Miss L Fire (j'adore!) :)

      Delete
  3. Älyttömän ihana mekko! Tosi nätti kangas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Im so jealous of ur sewing skills Im still tryin to get use to my new machine. Fabulous dress and u look so beautiful i hope u enjoyed the party sounds like fun kisses from dublin xx leonie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, you'll get there, it just takes a lot of practice :) It has taken me years and years of sewing to acquire my skills

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...