Sunday, 22 July 2012

Thank you for choosing Fintage Airlines

Today I got to see something pretty cool and unusual. We had a calendar shoot with some people from Fintage in Helsinki. We had the chance to use a 1942 DC-3 plane as a background and prop for our shoot and I got to play the part of a stewardess. Thanks to the CD-3 association for letting us use the plane!

I had an overall fun day, the weather was sunny and warm (oh the sweating in my skirt suit!) and after the photo shoot we headed for dinner to a restaurant. My cheek muscles are still sore from all that smiling.

II can't reveal too many details so I wouldn't ruin the calendar, but here are a little sneak a peek.




There were quite a few knobs and bobs in there


We saw many small planes taking off and landing.

Couple gentlemen waiting to board

Preparing the Captain's jacket

My suit also had a jacket to it, but I only put it on the last minute as it was very hot.

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow what an amazing opportunity that is some plane lucky u hope u had a great time u look so fabulous in your suit kisses from leonie in Dublin xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That plane looked so cool in real life and it's actually still in working condition. I would be terrified to fly it though, even flying in a modern plane is exciting enough for me :D

      Delete
  2. That plane looks so cool! This sounds like it was super fun, I look forward to seeing more photos from your adventure in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The calendar is supposed to come out for next years so hopefully I'll get to share some material soon :)

      Delete
  3. Todella mahtava ympäristö kuvauksiin, tuollaisiin kun pääsisi itsekin kuvattavaksi! wau! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harmittaa niin että missasin tämän. Aivan upealta näyttää!
    En malta odottaa lopullisia kuvia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Se oli niin hauskaa! Vieläkin hymyilyttää kun ajattelenkin :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...